Tuesday, August 08, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
yesterday slept at 2-3am. hahax. was pQ-ing wif my maple kor. hahax. it was raining then, n he have to log off le.. cuz his parents woke up n scold him.. ( i guess ) hahax.. he got v worked up la during the whole game. i wan go slp earlier oso dare not tell him ar.. later he angry angry.. haha.. n more diao-ness is tt he replied my msg -- which i sent yesternite -- onli NOW la.. -.-"" hmm.. decided to pon sch tis morning.. thought of pon-ning a few hrs of MAYA PRACTICAL de.. budden.. all the fun i had.. haha.. decided not to go for the whole lesson le.. XD Yan Wen n Chee Ming really made my day.. i mean.. MY MONTH.. or mayb juz a week la.. hahax.. they crap n talk alot la.. hahax.. love my sec sch mates.. aarrgghh!!! gonna miss them agn.. =( n tt CHEE MING oso another irritating guy la.. he cheat me into giving my phone to him.. so tt he can search my gallery to c Jeff's pic.. n he showed it to YW la.. den YW straight awayz ask," is he chase u or u chase him?" i juz smiled.

went to the national day parade in our sec sch.. hmm.. overall the event was nth n boring too.. but is the people there that made me felt very happy.. hahax.. have loads of fun even thou it's onli awhile.. hahax.. woke up feeling so giddy n tired.. went late to meet them.. haiz.. if onli i told HweeHwee earlier tt i pon-ning lesson.. she oso will follow us go de.. haiz.. sad sad.. sorry!!! Chee Ming (Cm) n Yan Wen (YW) wore super bright colors la.. one orange another one green.. hahax.. surprisingly we still hav so much more to talk.. hahax.. can talk n talk n talk until cannot finished.. hahax.. n LW wore smthing tt's juz so oh-sexy.. hehex.. >.< went to look ard sch.. hahax.. i finally saw my CHEK SIN!!! hahax.. omg omg omg.. he's still tt cute la.. hehex.. tink i go high seeing him le.. hahax.. he really resembles the NIU NAI from ENERGY lo.. but other ppl dun tink so.. hahax.. soooo cute~!!! hahax.. [[ oops.. i got mewmew le.. hahax.. cannot flirt liaox.. ]] went to hall to see the prize presentation ceremony.. was amazed by other ppl's achivements la.. haiz.. envy them.. was abit bored la.. n guess wad?? THE DIRECTOR OF SP : SCHOOL OF MEDIA AND INFOCOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY was there giving a speech!!! gosh~!! hahax.. me no attend sch la.. hahax.. quickly run awayz.. hahax.. cuz he reconginised me.. (( tt day when they hav a YCSS-SP wadeva meeting, de 8 of YCSS peeps in MIT was invited to "visit" our principle. ))

done everything.. we went down for de karnival.. hahax.. Mr GOH acually forgotten my name la.. sad sad sad.. =( how could he??!!! aaa.. sad sad.. ahax.. he called me by " MS. LIN " haahx.. teacher wan me to help him sell some stuff.. haha.. but too bad i didn't bring enuf money la.. except for mewmew's money.. hahax.. bought a few stuff.. walked ard.. LW n Jenifer go eat their "lunch-breakfast??? ". pei they all there.. hahax..tt YUDE ar!!! call him he ask me talk loud loud.. walau.. i like shouting alreadi la.. tis is canteen, not a fish market la.. ask me shout so loud for wad sia.. -.-"" kip on saying i mumble mumble.. not my fault la.. de background so noisy.. aiyah!! come alreadi still demand to know where is Yan Wen they all.. how m i suppose to know wor.. they got feet n leg de ma.. can walk walk de ma.. like i'm their hu sia..??!! bought a few stuff.. some were bought for nth cuz my junior n my teacher pulled me in to buy their stuff de.. hahax.. if onli i know got karnival.. den i bring more money ma.. hahax.. den can help they all wif their sales.. hahax.. n then, there's tis brownie tt taste damn nice la.. gosh.. i went back to buy 2 more boxes.. hahax.. treat my sis n my frenz.. hahax.. they all oso agree.. haahx..

TO THE 1E3 STALL, PLZ TELL ME WHO MAKE THE BROWNIE PLZ~?? I WAN DO BUSINESS WITH YOU~!!!

we walked ard.. meet my junior.. gosh~ we r like secondary school kids like tt la.. she go n put the cream from the cake on my FACE!! first part was my right cheek.. n then on my left cheek.. but it went the wrong way n ended up on MY HAIR!!!! aarrgghh!!! she chased me, LW n Jennifer till the end la.. hahax.. luckily i clever enuf to run another way.. hahax.. so i went back to our "base" there.. hahax.. didn't notice tt i'm de onli gurl there la... hahax.. hope LW n jennifer faster faster come back.. budden they didn't.. haiz.. Simon was playing a fool on my koala bear.. n took pictures of it.. diao-ness.. oouh ya.. hahx.. tis part was pretty weird.. Patrick gave LW a present cuz he didn't c her for too long?? and he bought the koala bear stuff toy for me?? hmm.. weird weird de.. budden i didn't ask much la.. juz accept it.. hahax.. alot ppl ask me where i get it from la.. does it look cute? hmm.. i dun tink so la.. not cute lo.. as compared to my other soft toys.. hahax.. =x aft awhile i find it cute le.. hehex.. i dunno la..

went to de coffee shop behind our sch for lunch.. cuz i no time le.. nid rush back sch for tt stupid one hour jAvA lesson.. tot of skipping tt too.. but LW ah ma scolded me la.. hahax.. thought of eating lunch together de.. Yan Wen, Chee Ming, Tommy, Patrick, Simon, Yude, LeeWah, Jennifer. budden Chee Ming , Yan Wen n Yude left earlier.. den they went home le.. haiz.. so ke xi.. YW can come de la.. budden CM going home to eat.. Yude go YW's hse dunno do wad la.. so i juz said okay lo.. nxt time ba..

bringing tt koala bear back to Sp abit gong gong le.. hahax.. seems like small kid like tt.. carry it ard de sch.. hahax.. LW n Jennifer sent me to Sp till my class.. hahax.. so gud.. thanks guys~!! went inside de class.. woah~!! my classmates notice my koala bear first instead of me la.. diao-ness..~~ smmore it's a HE la.. he wan c c de koala bear.. hahax.. cute meh? y so many ppl like it? okay la.. occasionally cute la.. haahx.. seeems like de koala bear is listening to lecture la.. while i sms-ing dawnson n Jeff.. hahax.. dun understand wad lecturer said oso.. hahx.. heck care ar!! LOL..

class ended.. wanna go do my STSB assignment wif my classmates de.. budden i got date wif LW n Jennifer.. so i juz went wif them la.. hahax.. abit waste my time la.. hehex.. =x oops.. hahax.. but can hav fun.. hahax.. went walk walk ard... c c look look.. nth much.. funny moments.. hahax.. went to Fc3 above to play badminton wif LW n Jennifer.. hahax.. funny money happen.. hahax.. i'm juz so damn cute la.. hahax.. kip on assuming tt de shuttlecock will go outta court.. budden everytime i assume.. it sure go IN one.. aarrgghh!!! hahax.. but it was fun la.. we got win n lose la.. hahax.. n my tt choir fren hor.. DAWNSON!!! was super late la.. he came in.. laugh laugh.. his fren like abit sianz sianz.. i played wif him first round.. aarrgghh!! no fair!! he trash me la.. by 9-10. he's taller than me. his hands n legs are longer than me. he's more agile than me. of course he win la. n i'm REALLY SERIOUSLY certified SHORT!!! jump jump oso cannot hit de shuttlecock.. so wad la.. kip on losing.. aarrgghh!! DAWNSON trash me 3times!!! lose to him la.. aarrgghh.. nxt time dun wan play wif u le.. but i tink he abit give in to me la at times.. hahax.. n i took advantage of it.. hehex.. go n smash him.. hahax.. his eyes big big look at de shuttlecock on the floor.. hahax.. hehex.. *evil laughter*

played until v late.. rushing to go home, we three share a cab.. hahx.. luckily got cab to take sia.. if not, Jennifer sure got scolding la.. haiz.. budden de three of us got motion sickness la.. hahax.. felt like puking so many times.. got off the taxi oso felt giddy de.. cannot walk straight.. hahax.. sent Jennifer home, LW send me home n LW ah ma so kelain gotta go home alone.. haiiz.. sad sad.. bath n dinner.. waaa!!! felt my head gonna explode any moments la.. tis time i guess is i not enuf slp, not enuf water, my body n mind is so damn tired.

n oh ya~ i juz realised tt my hp is de same as alot ppl!!
[ CHEE MING ]
[ RANDY ]
[ PATRICK ]

eh~?? y all guys de?? where r de gurl users??!! plz come out now!! hahax.. i c alot ppl carrying tis phone oso is guy de.. mayb wad my mom said is true la.. tis hp is a guyish hp.. hahax.. so.. PAPA~, WANNA EXCHANGE HP?? hehex..

* hmm.. to ( ____ ), i felt de same way too.. when u told me u like my fren.. so i juz step aside n encourage u to jio her.. i dunno if my feelings are de same as urs.. it seems.. lost? empty? ... when i got to know wad u told (<___>) today, i was quite taken aback la.. but, u nvr make any moves.. so i take it as a no... hope tt our friendship will last forever.. n there's no nid for u to explain tt de gurl is ur gurl fren.. hahax.. if she's ur gf, i'll juz wish u luck.. anyway, i have a nice guy here.. n i'm happy abt it..

** bad headache **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home